Spice Up Your Week with Taco (Bar) Tuesday Catering
If you’re anything like us, you’re constantly on the prowl for ways to infuse fun into the workday, break up the monotony of mid-week blues, and thank your employees for a job well done. One way we love spicing up the week is with a Taco (Bar) Tuesday!
Let’s be honest—who doesn’t love the simple goodness of a handcrafted taco? It instantly boosts moods and puts a smile on people’s faces, which makes it a perfect way to treat your team and boost morale around the office! Also, a wonderful way to celebrate National Taco Day (October 4th), Cinco de Mayo (May 5th), or Dia de los Muertos (November 1 & 2).
Taco Bar Catering Menu Featuring a Live-Action Street Taco Bar
One of our clients’ favorite options when it comes to LUX Catering & Events catering menus is the live-action street taco bar station. Our street taco station is sure to excite guests while they watch their meal made in front of them! The menu we provide uses only fresh, wholesome ingredients to create exceptional cuisine that fuels your body with the energy needed to power through the day with creativity and passion.
Here are a few options for a street taco station menu:
- Carne Asada Street Taco: street style tacos with carne asada, corn tortilla, cabbage, jalapeño, cojita cheese, pico de gallo, lime, cilantro
- Pork Carnitas Street Taco: street style tacos with shredded pork, corn tortilla, cabbage, jalapeño, cojita cheese, pico de gallo, lime, cilantro
- Shredded Chicken Street Taco: street style tacos with shredded chicken, corn tortilla, cabbage, jalapeño, cotija cheese, pico de gallo, lime, cilantro
- Vegan Jackfruit Street Taco: street style tacos with shredded jackfruit, corn tortilla, cabbage, jalapeño, pico de gallo, lime, cilantro
Don’t forget about the additions!
- Southwest Salad: mixed greens, tomato, roasted corn, black beans, cotija cheese, tortilla strips, cilantro ranch dressing
- Guacamole and Salsa Bar: chef crafted guacamole made with avocado, cilantro, onion, garlic, lemon, lime, salt, and tomatoes, served with roasted tomatillo salsa, seasonal fruit salsa, and traditional salsa, with housemade tortilla chips
- Mini Churros: deep fried pastry dough, cinnamon sugar, chocolate ganache
- Tres Leches Cake: cinnamon cake, rum leche, brûléed meringue
Are you drooling yet?
Make It a Taco Tuesday Happy Hour
One option lots of teams love is adding another kind of bar to their celebration, with festive beverages to transform the celebration into a happy hour event. These are a few of our favorite cocktails or mocktails that pair perfectly with tacos:
- Mango Crafty Rita Mocktail: mango purée, lime juice, agave, lemon-lime soda, orange bitters, garnished with lime wedge and salted rim
- Cucumber Basil Cooler Mocktail: muddled cucumber, fresh basil, lime, soda water, garnished with cucumber
- Blood Orange Margarita: tequila blanco, pomegranate juice, blood orange, lime juice, agave, club soda, tajin salt, garnished with an orange slice
- Tequila Sunrise: tequila blanco, orange juice, grenadine, garnished with maraschino cherry and lime
Are you ready for a Taco (Bar) Tuesday celebration with your Utah-based team? Let’s taco ’bout getting this party started!